Monday, August 26, 2013

Beginning of the new school year.....

Victoria Frances

 

    It has been a busy week this week.  Punk and Twinkle started school today.  Can't believe Punk is now in middle school.  It makes me feel old.  They both seemed to have a good day and both had a ton of paperwork for me to sign when they got home.  This past week also was the beginning of my classes.  I only signed up for two classes this semester in the hopes I would find a part-time job that I would fit into my days.  So far....nothing.   Anyway, I started my Anthropology class today, which so far I really like.  Its the second anthropology class I've taken since starting school and find the subject fascinating.  I even have the same teacher as before.   I am starting my World History class next week.  That one I will be in the same class as the hubby.  That one is a 3-4 hr. class one day a week. Luckily, we already arranged for my mother to watch the kids on that day.   We've also been looking for an apartment/house to rent.  Today, I found a 3 bedroom place that is on the same street as my parents house (which makes it convenient for babysitting and the kids staying in the same school).  I put in an application and crossing my fingers that we will be accepted at the agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment