Sunday, August 25, 2013

Craigslist Finds for New York City

 I am constantly looking at the freebie section on Craigslist in our area for furniture, etc.  Usually there is not much to look at....or at least not my style.  On the side there were listings for nearby cities....so for shits n giggles I looked up the Freebies in New York City.  Holy shit, I found a ton of really nice stuff listed.  Its too bad its to far to drive for us...but wow.  Here are some of my favorite things I found.
A red microwave...I had one just like it and loved it.

This couch was listed due to the people not having enough room?  Would love it if someone listed a couch like that here.

A black cat.....cute.

This is by far my favorite thing that was listed.  Def. my style.

 A black velvet fainting couch.....wouldn't know where I would put it...but who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment